This product is 100% safe and won't hurt your family or pets, so feel free to mix it in any container.
This product makes 10 gallons
Just make sure you wash it after you're done. Easy, right?
- Shake well
- Before using always test for color fastness by applying in a hidden area.
- Do not apply sanitizers or disinfectants on surface 6 hours before or after treatment with Pet Odor & Stain Eliminator.
- Use this product on any surface that water won't damage.
This is a concentrated product, which means you should mix it with water before using. For best results make sure you mix this with very warm water.
- Normal Use: Mix 1 cup Complete Stain and Odor Remover with 10 cups very warm water
- Heavy Duty: Mix 1 cup Complete Stain and Odor Remover with 5 cups very warm water
NOTE: Once product has been diluted it must be used within 7 days, so dilute only the amount you will need.
Stains and Odors
Pour over odor or stain area. Let soak into carpet and pad to sub floor then cover with damp white cotton cloth. The area may need to be kept damp for several hours depending on the amount of odor in the area. You may get a heavy ammonia smell if there is a lot of urine. If this happens, repeat the process once or twice every twelve hours until odor is gone. Do not let dry until odor is gone.
Pour Unique Pet Odor & Stain Eliminator full strength directly on stains. Put garments into a pan of very warm water. Soak several hours then wash normally in washing machine.
Premix 1 cup Unique Pet Odor & Stain Eliminator with 5 cups very warm water. Apply enough to soak into the mattress as far down as the urine, blood or organic material soaked. Cover with damp towel and keep damp several hours until odor and stain are gone.